No one role in Frito Lay marketing is the same. You could be managing one of our many brands, innovating new products, marketing our product programs to national retailers, or discovering consumer insights so we can better meet consumers’ needs and wants. We rotate roles after eighteen to twenty-four months, so we’re constantly gaining new experiences and strengthening our marketing knowledge. Meet a few employees below to learn about some of the things we do here!
Sarah Wallingford, Duke University ’11
Sarah started with Frito-Lay in 2015 after extensive experience in marketing on both the client and agency side. She is a Senior Analyst, working on Digital Strategy and Account Management for Frito Lay’s in-house creative agency, D3 Studios.
- What is your favorite part of working at Frito-Lay? The caliber of people here — everyone works hard and knows how to play hard.
- What is the weirdest part of your job? Getting to work with an actual “food stylist” when taking photographs of our products – never thought I’d get to do that!
- What is your favorite thing to do in Dallas? Rollerblade on the Katy Trail (and stop by for drinks)
- What is your favorite Frito-Lay product? Baked Ruffles® Sour Cream & Cheddar
Clarissa Quinn, University of Texas at Austin ’14
Clarissa started at Frito Lay in 2014. She’s currently a Marketing Analyst for Rold Gold® innovation, so she spends her time developing new products for Rold Gold® pretzels!
- What is your favorite part about working at Frito-Lay? Being surrounded by brilliant people and working on some of America’s most loved brands.
- What is the weirdest part of your job? Trying exotic global chip flavors and habitually spending extensive time in the Chip aisle while doing personal grocery shopping
- What is your favorite thing to do in Dallas? Attend the local sporting events
- What is your favorite Frito-Lay product? Stacy’s® Pita Chips
Tyler Leung, Wake Forest University ’14
- What is your favorite part about working at Frito-Lay? How willing people are to help you learn more and make you a better marketer
- What is the weirdest part of your job? Being in a Tostitos® point-of-sale photoshoot with colleagues and seeing my face on a Albertsons circular and national in-store displays.
- What is your favorite thing to do in Dallas? Playing pickup soccer every Saturday morning with friends
- What is your favorite Frito-Lay product? Lay’s® Sweet Southern Heat BBQ chips